SIGHTSEEING at MASINAGUDI
The Mudumalai National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary. also a declared tiger reserve, lies on the northwestern side of the Nilgiri Hills (Blue Mountains), in Nilgiri District, about 150 kilometres (93 mi) north-west of Coimbatore city in Kongu Nadu region of Tamil Nadu.
It shares its boundaries with the states of Karnataka and Kerala. The sanctuary is divided into five ranges – Masinagudi, Thepakadu, Mudumalai, Kargudi and Nellakota.
- Bokapuram temple
- Singar river side
- Mayar river side
- Town Shopping (Means of Transport jeep only)
- Maximum of 7 people in a jeep
- Pykara river, Horse Camp, Boat House
- Railway station
- Botanical Garden - Pick up drop 9 a.m to 4 p.m
- Country Club jeep only allowed inside Bandipur Park (private jeeps not allowed)
- Elephant feeding & Bathing (5.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m)
- Inside jungle safari 45 minutes ( 4.00 p.m 5.00 p.m)
- Museum visit 3.30 p.m to 5.00 p.m (included drop and pick up)